Reliability in Strategic Management
Balanced Strategy / Balanced Scorecard
» You want ...
to define targets along whole value chain in line with your strategic positioning?
to derive all necessary abilities and measures?
to make targets measureable and identify concrete action?
- Strategy in 2 dimensions :
Along the functional chain :
Finance – Products / Markets – Processes – HR
Along the steps of realisation :
Strategic Success Factors – Targets – Abilities –
- Definition of related key figures (Balanced Scorecard)
Transfer into operational planning
- Consistent strategy - alignment along the whole
functional chain (Balanced Strategy)
- Reliable Strategic Management using
02.01.02 Development of Strategic Success Factors
- Market segments and relevant criteria for buying
- Selfanalysis and analysis of competitors
- Definition of strategic options
- Determination of Strategic Success Factors
- Sustainable positioning in the market, based
on individual strengths
Implementation of Integrated Management Tools
- Integrated planning
- Integrated (monthly) cost settlement and deviation
analysis (plan vs. actuals)
- Activity planning to counteract negative deviation
- Proactive company development
- Integrated consistent chain of planning, analysis and
actions for target based control
- Activity focussed reporting