Reliable Investment – Decisions
Modelling and evaluation of the opportunities and risks of an investment project
- definition of base case, possible scenarios and key variables
- determination (estimation) of cash flows, their volatilities and correlations
- identification and evaluation of risks
- integration of options for action to shield the project
- analysis and evaluation of risks
- identification and integration of potential options for action
- improvement of project results
- precise timing of decisions
- correct configuration of projects
Real Options – Analysis:
Investments are in an inherent way determining the future options and possibilities to react to changed requirements
» Do you want
to quantify the financial value of this flexibility to judge investment proposals correctly?
- Calculation of cash flows for planned investment "Analysis of related volatility"
- Identification and modeling of future Real Options
- Tool based analysis of Real Options
- Interpretation of results (values, probabilities)
- Complete financial judgement of planned investment including future Real Options, with calculation and inclusion of financial value of this flexibility.